We, Xenon Health of Maryland LLC, are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Xenon Health of Maryland LLC processes your personal data both as a Processor and as a Controller, as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR).
- — What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- — What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- — The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- — How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information or request to delete your personal information.
Information we collect about you
We will collect and process the following personal data from you:
Information you give us
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide subscribe to our service, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on or via our Website, and when you submit a query.
The information you give us may include your name, e-mail address, phone number, company and title of your current placement, diploma, and your resume.
Information we collect about you from your use of our Website
We will automatically collect information from you each time you use our Website. This includes:
Technical information may include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
Information about your visit may include the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), pages and posts you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number or social media handle used to connect with our customer service team.
Location data – we collect information through the Website as to your real time location to provide location services where requested or agreed to by you in order to allow tagging, allow check-in, deliver content, advertising or other services such as event information that are dependent on knowing where you are. This information is/may also be collected in combination with an identifier associated with your device to enable us to recognize your mobile browser or device when you return to the site.
Cookies and other technologies
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies and similar technologies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that and your help screen or manual will tell you how to do this. We also give you information about how to disable cookies here. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of our website if you do so.
A number of cookies and similar technologies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser/or exit the Website. Others are used to remember you when you return to the Website and will last for longer.
We use these cookies and other technologies on the basis that they are necessary for the performance of a contract with you, or because using them is in our legitimate interests in improving our Website and engaging in a focused way which understand our users (where we have considered that these are not overridden by your rights).
We use the following types of cookies:
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us for our legitimate interests of improving the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us, subject to your choices and preferences, to personalize our content, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
The effect of disabling cookies depends on which cookies you disable but, in general, the website may not operate properly if all cookies are switched off.
If you want to disable cookies on our site, you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: –For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
- Choose Settings > Advanced
- Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
- Click “Cookies”
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
- Click on “Remove all Website Data”
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
- Choose the menu Files” > “Preferences”
How we use your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Information we collect about you from your use of our Website
We will use this information in our legitimate interests, where we have considered these are not overridden by your rights:
- — To administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- — To keep our Website safe and secure.
- — For measuring or understanding the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- — To improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- — To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- – To serve you interest based advertisements across different devices and browsers.
Your access to and control over information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You may contact us at any time via the email address or phone number given on our website to do any of the following:
- — See what data we have about you, if any
- — Change/correct any data we have about you
- — Request that we delete any of your personal data
- — Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Unless opted out, your personal data will be retained by us in order to meet our contractual obligations to you in our legitimate interests for as long as is permitted under Data Protection Law for instance in order to comply with our legal obligations. We may also retain aggregate information for research purposes and to help us develop and improve our services. You cannot be identified from aggregate information retained or used for these purposes.
Our advertising partners may use non-cookie technologies that may not be affected by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not allow you to block such technologies. For this reason, you can use one of the following third-party tools to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose of delivering you interest based advertising:
- • The NAI’s opt-out platform: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
- • The EDAA’s opt-out platform: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
- • The DAA’s opt-out platform: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
Xenon Health of Maryland takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is secure both online and offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information. From time-to-time our site may request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.